20 Characteristics of a Successful, Home-based Business
Definition of a home based business?
A business whose primary office is in the owner's home. The business can be any size or any type as long as the office itself is located in a home.
1. Location, location, location – Eliminate driving in rush-hour traffic. Reduces stress level. Two out of three companies (of all sizes) begin in a spare bedroom, garage, basement or sometimes even a bathroom. Of course, the internet makes operating a virtual company from home more feasible and popular than ever.
2. Tax advantages – reduces personal taxes paid to the government
3. Business is scalable – grow your business exponentially
4. Teaching and training program built on previous successes, no previous experience necessary
5. Business the whole family can participate in. Spouse, children, parents, grandparents
6. No ceiling how much you can make. You are not responsible for creating all the income. Compensation plan isn’t changed because of your success
7. Legal, ethical and honest
8. Recession proof
9. Low Start-up cost – anyone can get into business for themselves
10. Available to anyone, regardless of race, creed, religion, education, gender, or age
11. No specialized skills or education needed
12. Family concept business – coming together of the family unit
13. Sell a product or service people already use
14. Start business on a part-time basis, crawl before you creep, creep before you run. Do this in your non-productive time
15. Health and Accident Insurance – No limit on time period
16. Transferability – business is willable and transferable. Provides financial security for the future
17. No favorites/shortcuts – nobody plays favorites, nobody else can cut in front of you in your road to success
18. Have a voice in sales marketing plan through an association of like-minded people. Gives you protection from changes the corporation proposes
19. Research & Development provided on the backend
20. Successful track record in all locations and with people of all different backgrounds. Proves you can do it too
How many businesses do you think match all 20 points?
There is only ONE!!
Do You Know The Name Of This Company?
Want more information, Click Here